ZOHD Kopilot Lite Autopilot System Fixed Wing Flight Controller with GPS Module Return Home Stabilization Gyro
KOPILOT Lite is ZOHD’s first Autopilot System. Designed for the fixed-wing RC pilot (FPV and LOS) will give you peace of mind and a feature-rich unit in a very small and light-weight package.
You’re about to maiden your very expensive EDF jet or super-scale Warbird. You know your nerves can bite you in the rear and have a bad time. KOPILOT Lite will make that maiden way smoother taking care of part of the flying until you get the feel of your new bird, giving you the change to switch it off and have a full manual experience of you beloved machine.
You’re new to FPV and overwhelmed with iNAV settings, bulk files, and hundreds and hundreds of pages of How to’s and user manuals. Forget all of that. KOPILOT Lite will give you a super easy setup (literally 10 minutes) and you’re off to the field. More time flying, less time researching.
You’re an experienced FPV pilot bugged by clustered OSD’S with a lot of less info and unreliable software. KOPILOT Lite will put at your commond, the basic functions for bringing your plane safely back home without getting in the way o flying. You will know KOPILOT Lite is there, only when you need it.
Item name: Kopilot Lite Autopilot System
Usage: For FPV RC Airplanes Fixed Wing Model
Kopilot unit weight: 12 grams
GPS module weights: 8 grams
Package Weight: 83g
Package Size (L x W x H):113 x 84 x 29mm
* Easy installation, minimal wiring. Super easy setup.
* Powerful stabilization and RTH algorithm.
* Return to Home (RTH) Fence (RAD) and Stabilization modes on a 3 position switch.
* Supports T-Tail, V-Tail and Flying Wing/ Delta configurations.
* Mini-size GPS unit for ultra-light setups.
* Fast SAT lock.
* Adjustment board removable for a light-weight setup.
* Launch assistant and motor blocking for no SAT fix.
* AIL, ELE, THR, RUD + AUX to control your servs. Landing gear and flaps go straight to RX.
* Computer-free programming.
* Easy to transfer between planes.
* Completely transparent. Switch it off and use it as a mixing board only.