New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster responding speed.
using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation.
We tested in short time on 220A intotal. The actual performance will only limited by the air flow.
The latest Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC has made various improvements on its performance compared to the previous version:
1. Better optimized power path, providing a more stable performance.
2. Doubled capacity of on-board capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
3. Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
4. The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
5. PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity,
Enhanced and more robust Lipo input pad for soldering.
6. The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens
the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
Brand Name: Holybro
Model: Tekko32F3 Metal
Item Name: 65A BL_32 32Bit DShot1200 4 in 1 ESC
Mounting Hole: 30.5×30.5mm
1. The air flow is very import if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
2. The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be good soldered, and at least 12AWG
– The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
– Using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation
– BLheli_32 firmware, support Oneshot, Multishot, Dshot150, DShot300, DShot600 and DShot1200