Radiolink R8SM 2.4GHz 8CH Mini RC Receiver SBUS/PPM Output Compatible T8S/T8FB/RC6GS/RC4GS Transmitter
Super tiny receiver with a weight of 1.5g. It has 8 channels, 2.4G and supports SBUS/PPM signal output. It provides a stable control distance of 2000 meters.
1 x R8SM Receiver
1 x Connect Cable
Brand Name: RadioLink
Item Name: R8SM Receiver
Size: 18*13 MM
Channels: 8 channels
Signal Output: SBUS/PPM
Working voltage: 4.8-6V
Working current: 30mA (input voltage: 5V)
Compatible T8S/T8FB/RC6GS/RC4GS Transmitter
– Super Tiny
Total 1.5g lightweight, only 18*13mm. 2048 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder
– 8 Channels
2.4G 8 channels receiver, only for the T8FB/T8S of Radiolink’s transmitter, good choice for tiny racing drone
– Two Signal Working Mode
Support SBUS/PPM signal output
– Stable Control Distance
2000 meters control distace in air, actually control distance depends on the environment
S-BUS and PPM signal change:
– Short press the binding button twice within 1 second to switch the S-BUS signal to PPM signal. When the Red indicator is on, signal output is PPM. When the Blue/purple led is on, signal output is SBUS.
– Blue/purple LED, S-BUS signal, 8 channels totally; Red LED, PPM signal, 8 channels totally.
How to match code with transmitter:
– Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 50 centimeters.
– Power on the transmitter and R8SM. The RED led on R8SM will start flashing slowly.
– Switch on the transmitter and it will automatically bind to the closest receiver.
– There is a black binding button on the side of receiver. Press the button for more than 1 second and release, the LED will flash quickly, meaning binding process is ongoing.
– When the LED stops flashing and is always on, binding is complete.