Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 STM32F745 Flight Controller
Compatible with all major FPV receivers.
– Supports Betaflight, Butterflight and Cleanflight.
– Small design easily fits into small frames.
– Vibration isolating foam.
– SmartAudio input features.
– Built-in microphone.
– High Performance – low noise.
Processing time : 8 Days
Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 STM32F745 Flight Controller W/ OSD Barometer for Camera Drone
If you’re looking for versatility, this is the flight controller for you. The Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 Flight Controller supports Betaflight, Butterflight and Cleanflight and is compatible with all major FPV receivers. And, its minimal, low profile design easily fits into even the smallest of frames. It’s range of use is matched only with its convenience as this flight controller makes it simple to build your multirotor. This flight controller has soft mounting built in with vibration isolating foam. Thanks to its existing protective measures, there’s no need to spend the extra time soft mounting the board yourself. Additionally, there is an easy access bootloader button to make firmware flashing effortless.
The intelligent SmartAudio input features allow the flight controller to take over control remotely for options such as channel change and transmitting power. Your videos will be kept to high standards as voltage is automatically filtered out to prevent obstructive noise on the video. Additionally, it comes equipped with a built-in microphone so you can always keep the sound of your motors in your ear.
1x Kakute F7 flight controller
1x JST SH 8pin 150mm cable
• MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
• IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
• Barometer: BMP280
• Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
• USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
• 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
• All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on
any UART without “uninvert hack”.
• Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not
• TF card for Blackbox logging
• Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
• Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
• Weight: 8g