1 * Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter (HD Digital VTX)
1 * Gemfan D76 5-Blade props(2CW+2CCW)
1 * 20mm FPV Camera Mount
1 * USB
The Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter is a 3-inch pusher drone developed by BETAFPV. The Pavo30 is powerful enough to carry an SMO 4K Camera, a customized Naked camera for all FPV freestyle tricks, and a GoPro for some simple action flying! This 3-inch whoop drone can meet high-quality shooting needs and pilots can enjoy stable and clear HD footage while flying.
Note: Batteries and SMO 4K Camera are not included in the package.
– Pavo30 is the first 3-inch pusher whoop drone developed by BETAFPV. Compared with the Beta95X V3 pusher whoop drone, it’s going further in performance and durability with a brand new power system.
– Pavo30 whoop drone can do both freestyle and cinematic shot both. Not only can support carrying SMO 4K camera or a customized Naked Camera for more maneuverability to achieve all FPV freestyle tricks, it can also carry a GoPro for some simple action flying.
– Equipped with a newly developed Pavo30 frame, which is made of PA12 material, it has higher abrasion resistance, toughness, and shows excellent impact resistance in drop & impact tests.
– Centering the drone’s gravity by reversed-motor design and more compact structure to make the drone more maneuverable to achieve all FPV freestyle.
– The shock mitigation system with a cushion makes cameras more stable on the flight, which ensures pilots can capture all the beautiful moments of flight with the stabilized and clear video.
– Pavo30 whoop drone(HD Digital VTX) comes with Nebula micro HD camera and Vista VTX system. The drone can support the DJI FPV Goggles. Pilots can enjoy superb FPV pictures and long transmission distances.
|Pavo30 Whoop Drone (HD Version)|
|Weight||173g (without battery)|
|F722 AIO 35A FC|
|Frame||Pavo30 Frame Kit|
|Motor||1506- 3000KV motor|
|Propeller||Gemfan D76 5-Blade props with 5mm shaft hole|
|Receiver Option||Frsky Xm+(FCC) /TBS /PNP without receiver|
|Nebula Nano camera|
|FPV Camera Tilt Degree||
|VTX||VISTA HD Digital VTX|
|Camera Mount||SMO 4K camera Mount|
|SMO 4K Tilt Degree||5°- 45°|
|Battery||750mAh 4S battery /850mAh 4S battery (Not included)|
|Flight time||About 6-8 minutes|
Pavo30 Frame Kit
Equipped with a newly developed Pavo30 frame made of PA12 material, it has higher abrasion resistance, toughness, and shows excellent impact resistance in drop & impact tests. So the whole drone will be a more durable flight and no fear of a crash. The reversed pusher style puts all the cameras and batteries on the top of the drone, coupled with a more compact frame structure, the center of gravity of Pavo30 is right in the middle, which makes the flight more flexible.
Nebula Micro HD System
Pavo30 whoop Drone HD Digital VTX version comes with Caddx Digital HD Camera Nebula Nano, which can perfectly support DJI goggles. With DJI goggles, it can provide 720p/60fps digital high-definition pictures and a transmission range up to 4km. Users can choose 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW from DJI goggle settings. It is smaller and designed for whoop drones.
FC & ESC
Equipped with the updated F722 2-6S 35A AIO FC(BLHeli_S), the Pavo30 whoop drone totally supports a 4S battery for a stable and flexible flight experience. Come with a BETAFPVF722 processor FC, BetaFlight OSD, and 35A BLHeli_S ESC, this AIO flight controller offers more powerful flight performance that can push your FPV racer to the max. We highly recommend a 750mah 4S battery for the drone, Pavo30 can get 6-8min flight time with it.
Motor & Props
Pavo30 pusher whoop drone, HD Digital VTX version comes with 1506-3000KV motor & Gemfan D76 5-Blades props, these 2 configurations achieve a perfect dynamic balance, which gives the drone more flexibility and longer flying time. Pilots can enjoy powerful and stable flights with less noise.
The Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter also comes with “props out” by default. Why we need “props out” direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and “washes out” in hard corners. With reversed props or “props out”, no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.